Saturday 21 April 2012

Tomorrow, it's only a day away

So, here we are. This time tomorrow I will be somewhere near Tower Bridge all being well. About half way around the route. Hoping the rain stays away so that the crowds don't - it will be really important to have people to cheer you along when the going gets a bit tough. Excited, yes. Nervous, yes. Looking forward to it though. 6 months of preparation for this. I have finished my high carb meal, and I am just off for the afternoon to watch my wife in an AmDram show. No running this week, but I did build a pond in my garden. The weather man claimed there was a drought, so it obviously rained every day while I was building. The irony is I can't use a hosepipe to fill it. But my fear of any accidents or muscle strains doing DIY are unfounded, and I feel in tip top shape for tomorrow. No excuses. Now need to avoid injury watching the Sound of Music, and a movie night with my kids tonight. what could possibly go wrong? The next post will be post-race. See you on the other side !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers