Tuesday 22 November 2011

Way to many weighs

I need to lose a bit of weight whilst doing this training.

Perhaps a stone ? Just a wee bit less impact on my poor old knees.

I've never really followed a diet. I like food too much to consider denying myself any pleasure. But needs must.

I ask the advice of the internet to help me fathom out which is the best weight loss programme for a budding athelete hoping to continue the pleasures of beer and take-aways for at least a short while.

My goodness, there are a lot of diets out there. How do people cope ? It's bewildering.

Eat this, not that, instantly contradicted by another internet 'expert' on nutrition. Some give food different points, some tell you how to cook food, some to starve yourself frankly. All of them charge you though, this they do have in common.

I decide to use common sense, which is free still.

Cut down on cheese, bread and beer.

Sounds easy to me.

I have to suspend common sense for a few days though. I am off to Ireland for a christening.

Guinness will be taken in quantity, I expect.

Possibly potatoes and bread too.

I'll stick to my guns on the cheese though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers